Sens. Casey and Toomey Read Names of Fallen Servicemembers from Pennsylvania
U.S. Senators Bob Casey (D-PA) and Pat Toomey (R-PA) stood together on the floor of the United States Senate to read the names of servicemembers from Pennsylvania killed in action as part of Operation Enduring Freedom over the past year.
"We rise to pay tribute to these brave Pennsylvanians and give thanks them for their sacrifice on behalf of our grateful nation," said Senator Casey. "We are forever indebted to these heroes and to their families."
"The values of the Commonwealth are exemplified in the lives of our fallen whom will forever be honored as Pennsylvania's native sons and daughters and its hometown heroes," said Senator Toomey. "They represent all that is good about America."
The list of names follows:
- Chief Warrant Officer Matthew Paul Ruffner, Tafford
- Chief Warrant Officer Jarett Michael Yoder, Mohnton
- Staff Sergeant Marek Andrzej Soja, Philadelphia
- Staff Sergeant Thomas A. Baysore, Jr., Milton
- Sergeant Patrick C. Hawkins, Carlisle
- Staff Sergeant Patrick H. Quinn, Quarryville