July 24, 2020
10:30 – 11:45 AM
Mr. Koert Wehberg, Executive Director, Philadelphia Mayor’s Commission on People with Disabilities
U.S. Senator Bob Casey (D-PA)
Restarting Disability Employment
Panelists will discuss the challenges of bringing people with disabilities back to work during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- U.S. Senator Bob Casey
- Ms. Mary Hartley, Chair, Pennsylvania Employment First Oversight Commission
- Ms. Shannon Austin, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
Strengthening Disability Employment
Experts will discuss the combined role of government, non-profits, and employers in expanding disability employment in the short and long term.
- Ms. Julia Barol, President, Transition Consult, LLC and Employment and Transition, Temple University Institute on Disabilities
- Ms. Susan Schonfeld, Executive Director, Community Integrated Services
- Ms. Keri Gray, Founder and CEO, Keri Gray Group
- Ms. Taryn Williams, Managing Director of Poverty to Prosperity Program, The Center for American Progress
U.S. Senator Bob Casey